Vehicle electrification, connected cars, autonomous vehicles and shared mobility are having a profound impact on the automotive industry. The key questions are: How fast are these changes occurring and how can you stay ahead of the curve with strategic planning?
This presentation answers those questions, as well as:
- What do the new vehicle architectures look like – today and tomorrow?
- How is accelerating global legislation affecting the industry and future forecast?
- At what rate is the cost differential between EV/ICE powertrains disappearing?
- What is the EV Forecast Model and how will it impact major supplier markets, such as forging/machining?
- What strategies are being deployed by top automotive suppliers?
- What does the future roadmap of autonomous vehicles look like?
- How will data monetization disrupt the supplier business model?
- And more!